Thursday 14 May 2015

Art!

I love art~
And I paint my life with art ^0^
After the stressful assignment week,
here comes the joyful study week XD
Yaya, i paint my study weeks with art ^.^

Let's see...

Start with the first one 
~Underwater World~
This wall is beside the stairs,
so is quite hard for me to reach the upper part XD
my job is just touch up the things below ^.^

We really do work XD

Here come the second one...~
Ya, this is me..
I feel weird to draw this at the beginning... XD

My bro draw the part beside me
And i am the one teach him how to draw XD

 We work together
we draw at different part so that we can done it on that day.
*there is one more friend that is not in the photo, she is the photographer,
thanks Lei Lei ^.^

Finally done ~
 
This is what we done within one day ~。~

now is time for selfie~






Thanks friends, i have a nice day with you all~ :)



Art is my life 
and my life is ART!

No comments:

Post a Comment